The Garibaldi Group, a 100-year-old boutique corporate real estate firm, seeks the ideal candidate for the Broker Apprentice position in our Brokerage Training Program. This candidate is driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit but a collaborator’s mindset. You’ll have a knack for sales and understand our prospective client’s buying journey while empathizing with and servicing our client’s needs. It is not required in this role to be a technology expert, but you will be comfortable learning new technologies and have an openness to using them to improve workflow efficiency. Personality is important in any sales position and real estate is no different. Therefore we are looking for someone outgoing with positive people and communication skills.
- Identify and focus on one target audience at a time, with direction from and collaboration with Managing Broker.
- Responsible for qualified lead generation through data mining, research, phone and email canvassing, social selling, as well as networking with corporate office occupiers within the defined target audience.
- Execute various outbound sales activities utilizing our sales engagement platform to manage pipeline development.
- Diligently track all activities within our CRM and report metrics to Managing Broker for ongoing coaching and optimization strategies.
- 1-2 years of experience in a sales-related role
- Bachelor’s degree or working equivalent
- Energetic with the ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Outgoing personality and hunter mentality
- Good communicator, both verbal and written
- Creative, on your feet thinker
- Proactive, self-starter
- Ability to develop and maintain positive customer relationships
- Ability to multitask
- Position may require one to learn a variety of real estate-related software applications
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 Suite
- Proficient with LinkedIn
- Competitive market salaries with the opportunity of performance-based bonuses
- Full benefits offerings, 100% Paid by Company (incl. medical, dental, vision)
- Direct contact with leadership
- Downtown office space, directly next to the Chatham Train Station
- Flexible workspace, with coworking operation on first floor which is available to employees to work from in non-dedicated fashion