Broker Support Apprentice
- Support the brokerage team through research, data collection, and outbound sales campaigns
- Identify and focus on one target audience at a time, with direction from and collaboration with Managing Broker.
- Responsible for qualified lead generation through data mining, research, phone and email canvassing, social selling within the defined target audience.
- Execute various outbound sales activities utilizing our sales engagement platform to manage pipeline development.
- Diligently track all activities within our CRM and report metrics to Managing Broker for ongoing coaching and optimization strategies.
Time is the most precious commodity of all, so we plan to run an efficient interview process with each candidate. After a candidate submits a cover letter and resume, our team will alert each candidate whether they have been accepted to the interview round of the process. If accepted, the next step will be a phone interview with our Director of Support Services. Within days of the phone interview, our team will again contact each candidate to alert them whether they have been accepted to the final round. If accepted, they will come into our company-owned co-working space in downtown Chatham, NJ for a final interview with our Managing Broker. Within days, the Managing Broker will reach out to alert each candidate if they have been accepted for the position. If accepted, the Managing Broker will provide a term sheet and the candidate will have 10 business days to accept or decline.
Please note, as a small company, we can only accept a set number of applicants into the program at a time. If after meeting with the Managing Broker, the candidate is not accepted because of capacity alone, the Managing Broker may invite and encourage the candidate to resubmit their application next time the position is made available.
- 1-2 years of experience in a sales-related role
- Bachelor’s degree or working equivalent
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Also comfortable collaborating within a team environment
- Process-oriented and organized
- Strong attention to detail
- High follow-through
- Strong financial and analytical skills
- Position may require one to learn a variety of real estate-related software applications.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 Suite
- Proficient with LinkedIn
- Comfortable using CRM software (HubSpot preferred)
- Competitive market salaries with the opportunity of performance-based bonuses
- Full benefits offerings, 100% Paid by Company (incl. medical, dental, vision)
- Direct contact with leadership
- Downtown office space, directly next to the Chatham Train Station
- Flexible workspace, with coworking operation on first floor which is available to employees to work from in non-dedicated fashion